BT602 permits to test quickly and effectively all cables inside LAN networks. Thetester checks all eventual wrong connections (misswires and split pairs), it can detectproblems of the cable itself (open circuits, short circuits) and shows results in a largegraphical mapping display in a clear and simple way.
By using up to 8 codified remote control units (optional accessories) it's also possibleto quickly detect the connection between the RJ45 sockets located in the workingrooms and the ones located on the transposition panel or on the HUB.
Unlike traditional LAN mapping checkers, BT602 equipped with superior functionsuch as LAN cable length measurement (up to 255m /836ft) and Auto backlightfunction. User can measure cable length to check cable usage during or afterinstallation. This can help to control and save LAN cable inventory. Its auto backlightfunction and the giant display enable user to work in weak/dim light environment.
BT602 is ideal for LAN network installers who need an easy instrument for apreliminary LAN cable test and troubleshooting.
- Graphical mapping display with auto backlight.
- Cable length measurement, up to 255m (836 ft).
- Test executed on twisted pairs cables UTP and FTP with RJ45 connector.
- Wire mapping control of following wrong conditions:
- Initial auto test
- Quickly selection of cables pairs.
OPEN, SHORT, SPLIT, MISWIRE message at display.
- Automatic detection of remote control units (from #1 to #8).
- Auto Power OFF
- Low battery indication
- Instrument BT602
- N° 1 battery (9V)
- N° 1 Remote identifier RM600-1
- N° 1 Patch cables, RJ45/RJ45 FTP, 20 cm, connectors
- Carrying bag
- Instruction manual (English)
- Remote identifiers #2, #3,#4,#5,#6,#7,#8 + 7 patches cables RJ45/RJ45 STP (RM600)
- Remote identifier #2 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-2)
- Remote identifier #3 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-3)
- Remote identifier #4 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-4)
- Remote identifier #5 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-5)
- Remote identifier #6 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-6)
- Remote identifier #7 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-7)
- Remote identifier #8 + 1 patch RJ45/RJ45 (RM600-8)